Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Absence

Hello!

Long time no posts! I apologize immensely for my long absence from the blog and my previously quick reviews. With finals week in school and an increasing work load plus state for my debate team coming up, I've had my hands full!

Currently, I am working on three books. I'll admit that I've read a few since I last posted, and yes, they were great. My favorites, however, I plowed through so quickly that I could never have reviewed them without giving away things from the sequels, so, my apologies. As I finish the immediate books I'm reading I'll be sure to review them, and I promise to work on getting back to regular postings!

Thanks for baring with me!

What am I reading right now?




Across a Star-Swept Sea (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #2) by Diana Peterfreund










Fire (Graceling Realm, #2) by Kristin Cashore



The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa

No comments:

Post a Comment